Monday, January 26, 2015

Last Weekend: On Parties and Setting Aparts

What a delightful way to end my time at home! I got to spend precious days with my family, went to a magical party, got some wonderful pictures, gave my farewell talk, got set apart, and kissed my dog.
Me + Katherine 5ever
Me + Jonathan, Broadway's next big thing
Me + Sophia, my younger sister from another mister
Me + 🍪
Me + my favorite alto in the universe, Kyra

The next day I gave my farewell and got set apart at the church. Some truly beloved friends came to see me!
Walker, my best seminary friend
Evan, my favorite pocket-square wearer
Sam, who is the cutest human in existence
And Kyra, who I spent an hour just walking around with talking about how much we'll miss each other. 
There were many other people who I love and will miss that came to my call. Friends, teachers, and family; I'm so glad they all came and were there to support me. Thank you everyone ❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment