Sunday, October 11, 2015

Taking off the training wheels...

Super great week! We're going to spend a PDay with our beloved English Branch sisters (aka my MTC companion) so not a ton of time to write. 

I went on exchange with Sister Turley, who is in her second transfer, because my STL companion went to trainings. We were going to exchange back at 2, which turned into 4, then 7 then finally 9.  I was a little nervous because we were going to teach our investigator with a baptismal date (the one who cut my hair. Sacrifices pay off) which I had never done without Sister Ami. We were going to walk all the way from Kirum (Sister Turley's area) to this investigator's house, and I was pretty sure we were going to get super lost. But we had so many miracles happen!!!! Our investigator was ready with questions about baptism and Moroni 10, and we got to her house no problem. She is SO cute!!!!!!!

Next we had zone training. I seriously LOVE zone training. Except for the part where my companion goes off into interviews and such and I'm alone in the corridors. I ended up building a super cool tower out of proselyting cards. The training was on teaching the first lesson, which I'm super stoked about because it's actually something I've been wanting to practice. Talk about revelation.

Our investigator came to General Conference! So excited. The bishop's wife sat with her and kind of explained everything. We love both of them. 

Sooooooo excited for this week! Thanks everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment