Monday, October 19, 2015

Like the sun burning in my heart...

Fun Family Home Evening-we wrote compliments on the link so they know they are forever a linked & loving family!


This week was really cool! Korea is the best. I I heard this week that kimchi pizza is actually a thing but I have yet to find it....

This week I think I'll just share one experience. It's short but it changed my mission. 

We had district meeting. Honestly I love district meetings in Sanggye. We have a good district leader and everyone is really good at contributing. Then our district leader said the words that struck fear into everyone's hearts. "So we're gonna do some roleplays in front of everyone..."

It's not always fun to speak Korean in front of other people. It's less fun to show everyone how you teach the gospel. Missionaries are analytical folk. The elder who went before me had been in country a year and I think angels sing when he opens his mouth -- just a general aura of super-holy. I was a little freaked out to follow him. 
But I did and just simply testified. I don't know how good the Korean was. I don't know how well I taught. But I know that I felt the Spirit so strongly. All I did was talk simply about Joseph Smith and how I know he was a prophet, and all of a sudden it felt like the sun was burning in my heart. It was the strongest, yet most peaceful feeling ever.

I know anyone can experience that feeling. All you need to do is ask God with a sincere heart and I know that He will express His love to you. 

Thanks everyone, 
Sister Bell
















No comments:

Post a Comment